Jana Seitzer on Bourbon, Journalism, and a Bad Archery Class
Jana Seitzer, owner of a marketing/communications and graphic design firm (Geek Girl Digital), and founder/editor-in-chief at WhiskynSunshine.com, joined me to chat on my podcast, This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins.
I wanted to learn more about the real Jana, so I asked her a variety of questions I figured she had not been asked in previous interviews.
- Working as a reporter out of college
- Having a Bad Moms Christmas party
- Bad ratings for bad archery camps
- The meaning of her toe tattoo
- Switching from MerlotMommy.com to WhiskyNSunshine.com
- The hallmarks of an intelligent person
Links from this episode
- Whisky + Sunshine
- Geek Girl Digital
- Bad Moms Christmas Tweet
- Science Confirms: Intelligent People Go To Bed Late, Leave A Mess Everywhere, And Use Bad Language
- The toe tattoo
If you enjoyed this episode of This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins, please share it.
This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins is focused on the people behind the affiliate management/OPM companies, advertisers/merchants, affiliates/publishers, and affiliate networks.
On each episode, Shawn interviews a new guest related to the industry, so you can learn more about the people of affiliate marketing.
After all, affiliate marketing is about the people; not the companies.
The post Jana Seitzer on Bourbon, Journalism, and a Bad Archery Class appeared first on Affiliate Marketing Blog.