UI Breakfast Podcast. Episode 100: Leveling Up with Patrick McKenzie
It’s episode one hundred today — and we have a spectacular guest to celebrate! It’s Patrick McKenzie, a SaaS thought leader who doesn’t need an introduction. We talk about leveling up your business — starting with smaller products like books, and then progressing towards more complex ones. Patrick explains why products can make such positive influence on your life and business, shares stories and examples, and provides inspiration for those who are starting out.
Download the MP3 audio file: right-click here and choose Save As.
Podcast feed: subscribe to http://simplecast.fm/podcasts/1441/rss in your favorite podcast app, and follow us on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play Music.
- How I went from $100-an-hour programming to $X0,000-a-week consulting — Patrick’s article that changed Jane’s business many years ago
- Bingo Card Creator, Appointment Reminder, Starfighter — some of Patrick’s previous projects
- Stripe Atlas — Patrick’s current place of work
- Stripe Atlas Guides — guides on running an internet business
- The Business of SaaS by Patrick McKenzie, Networking for Founders by Stephanie Hurlburt — some of these guides
- Leveling Up — Patrick’s talk recap from MicroConf Europe 2015
- Episode 89: SaaS vs Ecommerce with Josh Pigford — an episode where Josh Pigford talks about Cedar & Sail, his craft and ecommerce business
- Patrick’s website
- Follow Patrick on Twitter: @patio11
This episode is brought to you by Your Productized Consulting Guide. Want to get started with productized consulting? This book will teach you step-by-step how to craft your offer, overcome client objections, write your sales page, and strategically plan your services line. To get you copy, head over to uibreakfast.com/productized and use your special promocode PODCAST20 on checkout to get 20% off any book package.
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Learn more here.
Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here’s how.