UI Breakfast Podcast. Episode 95: Overcoming Emotional Founder Challenges with Sherry Walling
Being a founder is a tough, lonely job. How do you stay sane (and happy) on this journey? Our special guest today is Sherry Walling — a clinical psychologist, founder of ZenFounder, podcaster, and author. We discuss how founders can overcome their emotional challenges, how to make sure that your family is on your side, and how to maintain physical and emotional health.
Download the MP3 audio file: right-click here and choose Save As.
Podcast feed: subscribe to http://simplecast.fm/podcasts/1441/rss in your favorite podcast app, and follow us on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play Music.
- ZenFounder — Sherry’s podcast with Rob Walling
- The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Keeping Your S**t Together — Sherry’s upcoming book with Rob Walling
- ZenTribes — Sherry’s group program for entrepreneurs
- MastermindJam — a matchmaking service for mastermind groups
- MicroConf, DYFConf, WordCamp, Business of Software, Rhodium Weekend, FemtoConf, BaconBiz — some of Sherry’s (and Jane’s) favorite conferences
- Episode 45: Onboarding Your Spouse — an episode of ZenFounder podcast
- Sherry’s website
- Follow Sherry on Twitter: @zenfounder
This episode is brought to you by Userlist.io — a new tool for sending event-based email to your SaaS users. Overwhelmed with existing automation tools? Try this simple solution for converting free trials, user onboarding, and promoting specific features in your web application. To learn more, join the waiting list at userlist.io.
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Learn more here.
Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here’s how.