UI Breakfast Podcast. Episode 96: Building a Global Customer Base with Ed Freyfogle
Thanks to technology, the whole world is at your fingertips. But how exactly do you approach customers from other countries? Our guest today is Ed Freyfogle, co-founder of OpenCage Geocoder. You’ll learn how to sell SaaS products internationally, build trust, engage with local communities, and handle details like pricing and billing.
Download the MP3 audio file: right-click here and choose Save As.
Podcast feed: subscribe to http://simplecast.fm/podcasts/1441/rss in your favorite podcast app, and follow us on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play Music.
- OpenCage Geocoder — Ed’s company, a service that converts coordinates to and from places
- MicroConf, MicroConf Europe — conferences we discuss
- Episode 59: International UX with Joe Leech
- Quaderno — a tool for managing sales tax automatically
- Stripe, Xero — tools for handling payments and accounting
- ipinfo.io — an IP identification service
- Ed’s personal website
- Follow Ed and his company on Twitter: @freyfogle, @OpenCageData
- Try OpenCage Geocoder free and use promocode UIBREAKFAST on checkout to get your 10% lifetime discount
This episode is brought to you by Your Productized Consulting Guide. Want to get started with productized consulting? This book will teach you step-by-step how to craft your offer, overcome client objections, write your sales page, and strategically plan your services line. To get you copy, head over to uibreakfast.com/productized and use your special promocode PODCAST20 on checkout to get 20% off any book package.
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Learn more here.
Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here’s how.