Thanks to technology, the whole world is at your fingertips. But how exactly do you approach customers from other countries? Our guest today is Ed Freyfogle, co-founder of OpenCage Geocoder. You’ll learn how to sell SaaS products internationally, build trust, engage with local communities, and handle details like pricing and billing.
Download the MP3 audio file: right-click here and choose Save As.
Podcast feed: subscribe to http://simplecast.fm/podcasts/1441/rss in your favorite podcast app, and follow us on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play Music.
- OpenCage Geocoder — Ed’s company, a service that converts coordinates to and from places
- MicroConf, MicroConf Europe — conferences we discuss
- Episode 59: International UX with Joe Leech
- Quaderno — a tool for managing sales tax automatically
- Stripe, Xero — tools for handling payments and accounting
- ipinfo.io — an IP identification service
- Ed’s personal website
- Follow Ed and his company on Twitter: @freyfogle, @OpenCageData
- Try OpenCage Geocoder free and use promocode UIBREAKFAST on checkout to get your 10% lifetime discount
This episode is brought to you by Your Productized Consulting Guide. Want to get started with productized consulting? This book will teach you step-by-step how to craft your offer, overcome client objections, write your sales page, and strategically plan your services line. To get you copy, head over to uibreakfast.com/productized and use your special promocode PODCAST20 on checkout to get 20% off any book package.
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Learn more here.
Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here’s how.