UI Breakfast Podcast. Episode 105: Website Personalization with Brennan Dunn
Custom sales copy will always outperform general copy — with very little effort on your side. That’s the magic of personalization! Our guest today is Brennan Dunn, co-founder of RightMessage. Brennan talks about different ways of personalizing websites, shares his favorite case studies, and explains how to get started with small experiments.
Download the MP3 audio file: right-click here and choose Save As.
Podcast feed: subscribe to http://simplecast.fm/podcasts/1441/rss in your favorite podcast app, and follow us on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play Music.
- RightMessage — Brennan’s personalization tool, co-founded with Shai Schechter
- Double Your Freelancing — Brennan’s famous resource for freelancers and consultants
- Planscope — Brennan’s previous SaaS (acquired in 2016)
- Laura Elizabeth — the designer who works on RightMessage
- Episode 103: UX Personalization with Samuel Hulick
- Personalizing ConvertKit.com — a video case study by RightMessage
- Optimizely — a popular A/B testing tool
- Bookify — another product mentioned as a case study
- The Anatomy of a Six-Figure Email Course — Brennan’s article at GrowthLab
- 5 Ways to Use Personalization to Grow Your SaaS — Brennan’s article for Baremetrics
- The Personalization Masterclass — Brennan’s course on personalization
- RightMessage learning center (free content)
- See personalization in action at rightmessage.com/uibreakfast
- Follow Brennan on Twitter: @brennandunn
This episode is brought to you by Userlist.io — a new tool for sending event-based email to your SaaS users. Overwhelmed with existing automation tools? Try this simple solution for converting free trials, user onboarding, and promoting specific features in your web application. To learn more, join the waiting list at userlist.io
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Learn more here.
Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here’s how.