UI Breakfast Podcast. Episode 107: Growing Design Teams with Andy Vitale
How do you help a team of creative professionals achieve their best results? Our guest today is Andy Vitale, the director of user experience at Polaris Industries. You’ll learn how to manage and grow an in-house design team, bring new members up to speed, and optimize the UX process.
Download the MP3 audio file: right-click here and choose Save As.
Podcast feed: subscribe to http://simplecast.fm/podcasts/1441/rss in your favorite podcast app, and follow us on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play Music.
- Polaris Industries — Andy’s company
- Polaris UX Design Principles
- Org Design for Design Orgs: Building and Managing In-House Design Teams — a book by Peter Merholz and Kristin Skinner
- Design Is a Job, You’re My Favorite Client — books by Mike Monteiro published by A Book Apart
- Andy’s website
- Follow Andy on Twitter: @andyvitale
This episode is brought to you by Userlist.io — a new tool for sending event-based email to your SaaS users. Overwhelmed with existing automation tools? Try this simple solution for converting free trials, user onboarding, and promoting specific features in your web application. To learn more, join the waiting list at userlist.io
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Learn more here.
Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here’s how.