My $30 Kroger Stock-Up Shopping Trip (I got great deals on laundry detergent and barbecue sauce!)
I’m currently challenging myself to stick with a $70 grocery budget for our family of five. This includes almost all of our breakfasts, lunches, snacks, and dinners + most household products (toiletries, laundry soap, etc.).
For live updates, be sure to follow my Instagram Stories. See all posts on my $70 Grocery Budget here.
Note: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links and we will be compensated if you click through and sign up. Read our disclosure policy here.
Kaitlynn had her end of school Awards Day all morning on Tuesday morning, so I didn’t get any freezer cooking done. But I did find some great deals at Kroger!
I was going to do the Buy 4, Get $4 Off Deal, but I only had 3 ALL laundry detergents and our store didn’t have the the razors I was going to buy, so I hopped onto KrogerKrazy.com on my phone in the store to see if there were any new deals that had popped up since the last time I checked.
And low and behold, there was a hot tip about how Kraft barbecue sauce was marked down (for one day only!) to just $0.25 each when you buy 4 participating items — no coupons needed!
So, of course, I grabbed some of them up! I decided to get 5 bottles because I think that will last us for at least 3-5 months.
Note to self: Always remember to check KrogerKrazy.com when I’m in-store so I don’t miss a hot deal tip!
Kroger Shopping Trip — $30.04
- 2 lbs. Ground Turkey — marked down to $2.09 each
- 4 pears — marked down to $0.99
- 5 apples — marked down to $0.99 each
- 3 jars of Oui yogurt — marked down to $0.59 each
- 2 Dreaming Cow Grassfed yogurt — marked down to $0.59 each
- Eggs — $2.79
- 1 bottle of nail polish remover — $1
- 1 gallon milk — $2.79
- 5 lbs. of sausage — marked down to $1.69 each
- 5 bottles of Kraft Barbecue Sauce — $0.25 each when you buy 4 participating items (offer no longer valid)
- 3 bottles of ALL laundry detergent — $1.99 each when you buy 4 participating items (offer no longer valid), Used 2 $1/1 all Product printable
- + $1/1 digital coupon (no longer available) = $0.99 each after sale and coupons
- Total with tax: $30.04
Total spent so far this week: $58.51
Total left to spend: $11.19
Rebates: $1.50 Ibotta rebate for buying the 2 Fage yogurts, $0.25 Ibotta rebate for submitting my receipt, + a second $0.25 Ibotta rebate for submitting another receipt.
See our $70 menu plan for this week. See all my posts about our $70 grocery budget here.