UI Breakfast Podcast. Episode 108: How Startup Accelerators Work with Nina Stepanov
What do founders really get out of accelerators? What are the wins and the trade-offs? Our guest today is Nina Stepanov, Associate & Head of Platform at Acceleprise. You’ll get familiar with the industry terms, learn how accelerators work, and how all parties can benefit from such collaboration.
Download the MP3 audio file: right-click here and choose Save As.
Podcast feed: subscribe to http://simplecast.fm/podcasts/1441/rss in your favorite podcast app, and follow us on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play Music.
- Acceleprise — the global SaaS accelerator where Nina works
- Y Combinator, Techstars — other famous accelerators
- Venture Deals: Be Smarter Than Your Lawyer and Venture Capitalist — a book by Brad Feld, Jason Mendelson, and Dick Costolo
- Apply for Acceleprise on AngelList
- Follow Nina on Twitter: @ninarstepanov
This episode is brought to you by The UI Audit. Want to design web applications that are actually useful to people? This book will help you adopt a smarter approach to UI/UX — from product strategy to each individual screen. To get you copy, head over to uibreakfast.com/audit and use your special promocode SUMMERTIME20 to get 20% off any book package.
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Learn more here.
Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here’s how.