Corporate communicators, your peers can help solve your challenges
Who does a corporate communicator turn to when you need to:
Prove your team’s worth to the executive suite?
Keep up with constantly changing trends?
Engage an increasingly distracted and dispersed workforce?
Get the training you need on a limited budget?
The answer is your peers—and Ragan’s Communications Leadership Council can be your connection
This exclusive membership organization brings together senior-level
communicators to share ideas, benchmark and take advantage of the learning
opportunities Ragan Communications offers.
The membership includes:
- Access to an online portal where you can connect with other
- Participation in two all-expenses paid roundtables with senior
- Quarterly networking and problem-solving calls led by Mark Ragan
- Research and benchmarking reports that you can share with your team
- Four free registration to any Ragan conference or workshop
- Livestream access to all our conferences, plus 6-months of on-demand
- Unlimited access to our online video training portal, Ragan Training
- Twelve hours of phone consultations from Ragan Consulting Group
- 24/7 support from the Council Concierge service
Don’t take our word for it. See what current members have to say about the
Get access to the resources and support you need—join more than 50 of the
world’s top organizations as members of the Communications Leadership Council. Contact Yolanda Maggi,Council executive vice president, to learn more today.