Friday Link Pack
– GateGuru is an airport terminal guide. It will show you all the eateries, shops, and services located in your terminal, along with the location. (via KK)
– What actually happens when you recycle? What happens after you put it in your recycling bin? Listen in. (What stood out to me: The companies that own the recycling centers also most of the time own the landfills. Uh oh!)
– Silent Dinners would make me uncomfortable, in the best way possible.
– This is an interesting and thought provoking Twitter thread on Wealth and money by Michael Karnjanaprakorn.
– Congrats to Seth Godin for his new and shiny blog home. (Yay! WordPress!) One of the few blogs I read daily!
– Three friends recommended How to change your mind by Michael Pollan to me over the past few weeks. I think it’s a sign. Downloading the audiobook pronto.
– In iOS 12, you can use your iPhone as a remote microphone, and listen on AirPods. Great for noisy restaurants or lecture halls, or anyone who has trouble hearing!
– Loving this soft purse by Baggu.
– Galaxy Glass water bottle.
– Hand gesture posters. (via)
– This is an interesting listen: After years of pay secrecy, Fog Creek has revealed the salaries of all its employees.
– I love this shower curtain by Quiet Town.
– Why no one answers the phone anymore
– Logos with Hidden Meanings (via)
– Some of these free embroidery patterns are stunning.
– Start Something Pin.
– What the what? Zaha Hadid’s only completed private residence (via)
– The Day the Crayons Quit by Oliver Jeffers is one of my kid’s favorite picture books. Love the poster that goes with it.
– professional professional!
– These breasty vessels made me chuckle.
– I have been a fan of Various Keytags for a long time. They now offer a sterling silver version. LOVE!
– Summer Tattly!
– A big thank you to Onsen for sponsoring my blog this week. I *LOVE* their towels!
Earlier this week:
– The future will be glorious: Beat Saber
– Weekend Flow Chart
– Understanding egg labels
– A Real, Effective Apology Has Three Parts