My first footsteps with Linux
- askubuntu.com answered most of my questions (many answers are already there) and provided quick solutions to my Ubuntu Linux issues
- I watched multiple videos and followed blogs like digitalocean.com for various installation tutorials
- linuxjourney.com helped me to get an overview and reference
- linux-command-line-for-beginners I got this video course on Udemy for a discount price from a friend (the discount offer looks still valid – you get it for a cheap price ~10$) . It helped me with Linux shell commands. Highly recommended.
- How-Linux-Works is a good read. Helped to understand what Linux OS is (read 70% of it). Very Highly recommended!
If there are more beginner oriented resources, please share. Thanks!
submitted by /u/WoodenCampaign