Google Cloud Online Training | New Releases – Info Linux
Welcome back to 150+ Month! We’re so excited to announce more of our 150 content releases during July: Google Cloud online training courses and tools.
As more and more companies continue to embrace cloud computing, Google Cloud continues to grow. By providing Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service, and Serverless Computing environments, the potential for Google Cloud is vast.
With the most Google Cloud online training content on the planet, you’re in the right place to develop new Google Cloud skills. Explore our new releases below!
Google Cloud Certified Professional Data Engineer
Get prepared for the Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer exam by diving into all of Google Cloud’s data services. With interactive demonstrations and an emphasis on hands-on work, learn how to master each of Google’s big data and machine learning services, and become a Certified Data Engineer on Google Cloud.
After taking this course, you’ll know how to:
- Build and maintain data structures and databases
- Design data processing systems
- Analyze data and enable machine learning
- Model business processes for analysis and optimization
- Design for reliability
- Visualize data and advocate policy
- Design for security and compliance
- and more!
Google Cloud Essentials
with Joseph Lowery
Get the essentials on Google Cloud: what cloud computing is, the overall advantages Google Cloud offers, and detailed explanation of all major services – what they are, their use cases, and how to use them. Here are just a few things you’ll learn in this course:
- How to navigate the Google Cloud Console
- How to work with App Engine
- How Compute Engine works
- How to set up Kubernetes Engine clusters
- What Cloud Functions are
- How to take advantage of Cloud Identity
- How to set up Cloud IAM
- How to store objects in Cloud Storage
- How to work with Cloud Datastore
- How to query Cloud SQL
- How Cloud BigTable is set-up
- How to analyze data with Cloud BigQuery
- How Cloud Dataflow works
- How Cloud Dataproc works.
- How Cloud Pub/Sub messaging works
- How to use Cloud Load Balancing
- How to connect with Cloud VPC
- How to enable Cloud CDN
- How Cloud Machine Learning and Cloud AI work
- How Cloud IoT Core works
- How to migrate data with Cloud Storage Transfer Service and the Transfer Appliance
With 150+ new Courses, Challenges and hands-on Learning Activities launching this month, it’s hard to stay updated on everything coming out. Stay tuned for more recaps of the live show announcements! You can also always watch the recorded streams at your convenience on our YouTube – subscribe for updates!
Join us here on Tuesday, July 31 at 10:30 am CDT, for new Azure and DevOps content!
Develop new Linux & cloud skills through the latest hands-on training – Start your 7-day free trial or schedule a free team demo today!
Article Prepared by Ollala Corp