Fortnite Season 7, Week 4 Challenges,Firework, Outpost, Letter Locations
Welcome to Week 4 of Fortnite Season 7. We hope you’ve been having a festive time with the 14 Days of Fortnite and unwrapping your in-game gifts. The new updates to the game/map are perfect for this time of the year, and if you haven’t gotten a chance to experience all of them yet, you will with this week’s challenges.
To find past week’s challenges check out these links:
Doorbell, Ski Lodge Locations, Challenges | Fortnite Season 7, Week 3
Infinity Blade, Dance and Piano Locations, Challenges | Fortnite Season 7, Week 2
Everything That’s New and Week 1 Challenges | Fortnite Season 7, Week 1
Fortnite Season 7, Week 4 Challenges
Below you can find the full list of challenges for this week, and below that, you can find guides on how to solve the toughest ones.
- Use an X-4 Stormwing Plane in different matches (5) = 5 Battle Stars
- Launch Fireworks (3) = 5 Battle Stars
- Eliminate opponents at Expedition Outposts (HARD) (3) = 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Destroy Chairs (1) = 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 2: Destroy Wooden Utility Poles (1)
- Final Stage: Destroy Wooden Palettes (1)
- Deal damage with a pickaxe to opponents (100) = 5 Battle Stars
- Eliminate opponents at Happy Hamlet or Pleasant Park (HARD) (3) = 10 Battle Stars
- 1: Search the letter “O” west of Pleasant Park (1)
- 2: Search the letter “S” in Wailing Woods (1)
- 3: Search the letter “M” in Dusty Divot (1)
- 4: Search the letter “N” under a frozen lake (1)
- Final Stage: Visit the NOMS sign in Retail Row (1) = 10 Battle Stars total
Locations to Launch Fireworks
Christmas is over, and the new year is on its way– which means it’s time to light some fireworks to celebrate! Setting the rockets off is easy, but finding them can be a bit tough. Check out the map above to find three firework launch locations (although there are probably more out there). If you find any other firework spots, let us know in the comments below!
Expedition Outpost Locations
You can find the expedition outpost locations on the map above. Once there, it shouldn’t be too hard to find other players to eliminate, since they will be headed there for the same reason!
Where to Find All Letter Locations
Although it might not look like it from the order of the stages in the challege description, the word you’re going to end up spelling with the letters you find will be “NOMS”. And “NOMS” in Retail Row is exactly where you’ll go to complete this challenge once you find all the letters.
You get the general location of each letter from the challenge description above, but here is more exact information to help you find them:
- Search the letter “O” west of Pleasant Park: Heading west from Pleasant Park you’ll see a large brick structure amongst the trees. The “O” will be around the side of this structure (not in it) by a dumpster.
- Search the letter “S” in Wailing Woods: This letter is indeed in Wailing Woods– but it’s underground! Enter the building in the middle of the woods (the A.I.M. base) and head below. The “S” is in the northern part of this bunker, inside a small office with computer consoles.
- Search the letter “M” in Dusty Divot: Just like the last letter you found, the “M” will be inside a building in the middle of the named location. You will find the “M” inside one of the smaller buildings in the south-eastern part of the research center area.
- Search the letter “N” under a frozen lake: The last letter is in the area formerly known as Greasy Grove. This area is now a frozen lake with a bunch of old buildings just poking up above the icy surface. Head to the biggest, main building and whack your way down through the roof. Once inside you’ll find the “N” waiting for you!
Once you have found all the letters, head to Retail Row and find the NOMS store to complete the challenge and get your Battle Stars!