Guest post / Contributor
Onlyinfotech regularly publishes guest posts from experts who can provide unique and useful perspectives to our readers on Infotech & Knowledgebase Articles .
Benefits of writing a guest post for us:
- Credit and acknowledgment of your expert knowledge
- One automatic backlink to your blog/website
- Exposure of your article on our website and some social media channels
- Possibility of collaboration in future campaigns and other marketing activities
Content topics we are interested in being covered:
- Business Skills ( including Branding, Customer service, Decision making,Fund rising,and Leadership )
- Smart Learning ( Advertising,Analytics,Career Development,Creative Writing,Make Money,Project Management,Money Management and Public Relation)
- Digital Marketing ( Affiliate Marketing, B2B Marketing, Email Marketing, Social media,Seo )
- Designing ( 3D Designing, Graphics Designing, Software Designing and Web Designing )
- Tech Tips and Tricks
Posting regulations & guidelines (please read before submitting):
- Think before you write!
- Keep the length of your sentences maximum 20 words.
- Write in active voice as much as possible and try to avoid use of passive voice.
- Choose headings and subheadings that describe the content.
- All article & blog posts must contain at least 900+ words. Article must be well-formatted & use proper headings and paragraphs.
- Article should be original, informative and should not have been published anywhere else online.
- Spin or promotional content is not allowed
- All images should be of high quality with size (700*475)
- Promoting any brand/product/service will be considered as a sponsored article
- 1 Nofollow link provided in free guest posting in author bio only. ( Social media profile/Personal blog)
- You can use authority site links or internal links in the content.
- For Sponsored post, contact @ email@example.com
- Backlink is not allowed in first paragraph and link should be relevant to content.
- You can add authority site link in content like forbes, entrepreneur etc..
- Outgoing links in article should be relevant to content and it should not be focusing to sell products or services or affiliate links otherwise it would be considered as the promotional article.
- Any link that is dead, promotional or irrelevant will be removed. Don’t do keyword stuffing. Avoid being self-promotional, but you are welcome to include a blacklink in your bio.
- Please submit your Guest/Sponsored post on firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether you are managing search, social, display, or native ad campaigns, there is one thing you cannot escape:…
As I covered at Search Engine Land last night, according to a Wall Street Journal article, Google confirmed that…
Conversion Rate Optimization is one of the areas that businesses should look into if they want to continue…
Technology is a necessity in all learning institutions. Although some colleges still use conventional learning…