Guest post / Contributor
Onlyinfotech regularly publishes guest posts from experts who can provide unique and useful perspectives to our readers on Online learning.
Benefits of writing a guest post for us:
- Credit and acknowledgment of your expert knowledge
- One automatic backlink to your blog/website
- Exposure of your article on our website and some social media channels
- Possibility of collaboration in future campaigns and other marketing activities
Content topics we are interested in being covered:
- Business Skills ( including Branding, Customer service, Decision making,Fund rising,and Leadership )
- Smart Learning ( Advertising,Analytics,Career Development,Creative Writing,Make Money,Project Management,Money Management and Public Relation)
- Digital Marketing ( Affiliate Marketing, B2B Marketing, Email Marketing, Social media,Seo )
- Designing ( 3D Designing, Graphics Designing, Software Designing and Web Designing )
- Tech Tips and Tricks
Posting regulations & guidelines (please read before submitting):
- We will only accept original and authentic content which has not been duplicated/scraped/copied from other blogs or websites.
- The minimum word count for the guest post we will accept is 800 words.
- We do not allow any affiliate, referral or spam links within the post.
- The guest posts must follow basic SEO principles (we can supply a quick & simple content SEO guide upon request for your convenience).
- If you decide to add any images/videos (highly recommended) to support the text, they must be free for commercial use and have accompanying links to the sources for us to refer to.
- By submitting a guest post to Onlyinfotech, you give us copyright ownership of the content.
- Free Guest post will have 1 or 2 links – either to the author’s website, Twitter handle, or his/her blog. author links with no-follow tag
If you’re with a company looking to write about a problem for which your company offers a solution or about any area in which you have a vested interest, your story would qualify as a sponsored post rather than a guest post.