How to Install Google Camera 8.0 Mod On Any Android
If you are a mobile photographer, then you might know the importance of a good camera app. The stock camera app of the smartphone is often useless when it comes to pro photography. To deal with photography issues, Google introduced a camera app known as Google Camera.
Google Camera has revolutionized smartphone photography and has brought new camera features to budget Android smartphones. Although Google Camera is limited to only Pixel devices, developers have still ported the app to Android devices. The ported Google Camera app is what we call Google Camera Mod or GCam Mod.
Google Camera 8.0 Mod for Android
Recently, Google released two new smartphones – Pixel 5 and Pixel 4a 5G. Both of the smartphones support the 5G network and has a powerful Snapdragon 765G processor. On the software front, both smartphones run on the latest Android 11, and for photography, they have a new Google Camera 8.0.
Google Camera 8.0 is the latest version of Google’s camera app, and it brings a set of exciting features and improvements. Just like every other Google Camera version, Google Camera 8.0 Apk has been ported for other Android devices. Yes! the GCam 8.0 mod is ready for all Android smartphones. Below, we have listed some of the key features of GCam 8.0 Mod.
- Adds a Quick-Toggle for Changing the Video Resolution
- The mod has new settings UI.
- GCam Mod 8.0 now supports 24FPS video recording.
- Night Sight in Portrait Mode
- Portrait Light
- New Editor in Google Photos
- Cinematic Pan for Videos.
- Every other feature of older GCam Mod.
Requirements to run Google Camera 8.0 Mod
Before you can install the Google Camera 8.0 Mod on your phone, there are a couple of things you need to check:
- Support for Camera2 API (we’ll talk about Camera2 API later in this article).
- If Camera2 API is not supported, you’ll need to enable it on your phone (we’ll discuss that later as well).
- GCam Mod APK (you guessed it, we’ll discuss that later, too)
- You’ll also need patience.
Download & Install GCam Mod 8.0 On Android
Well, the GCam Mod 8.0 Apk file is still in the beta phase. So, you can expect a few bugs and glitches while using the app. Follow some of the simple steps given below to Download & install GCam Mod 8.0 on Android.
- First of all, download the Apk file from this link. Make sure to download the GoogleCamera Mod 8.0 Apk file. The file would look like MGC_8.0.018_V0.apk
- Once done, enable the Unknown Sources on your device.
- Once done, select the app and install it.
- You will now find the Google Camera icon on the home screen.
- Tap on the icon and enjoy the GCam 8.0 Mod.
Take Better Pictures with Google Camera
So that ends our guide on how to install the Google Camera 8.0 mod on any Android phone. Hopefully, you were able to get the Google Camera mod running on your phone without too much of a hassle. However, if you run into any problems, just comment down below and we’ll try to help you out for sure.