A Guide to Content Strategy and Brand Storytelling
Gray has helped dozens of startups and small businesses succeed in content marketing. He writes content that educates entrepreneurs on how to grow their businesses with content marketing, manage remote teams and scale up their businesses.
Gray got his start as the content manager for WP Curve and helped grow the blog from a single contributor to a multi-person team of guest writers with documented systems and strategies. He helped the startup grow to nearly 1 million in annual recurring revenue.
Questions I ask Kyle Gray:
- How has your personal story influenced your approach to storytelling?
- How important is visual storytelling?
- What role does your audience play in your story?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Why storytelling is a central part of marketing today
- What people misunderstand about storytelling
- How to do storytelling well
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Kyle Gray:
- Learn more about The Story Engine.
- Buy The Story Engine: A Busy Entrepreneur’s Guide to Content Strategy and Brand Storytelling Without Spending All Day Writing.
- Access the infographic.
- Follow on Twitter.
- Connect on LinkedIn.
- Follow on Facebook.
- Follow on Instagram.
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!