Proposal Writing Tips – Info Sales
The way in which you frame your product or service in a proposal can mean the difference between a “yes” and a “no.” Here are eight tips to keep in mind when writing a proposal:
- Focus on results rather than methods or processes.
- Be generous with innovative ideas.
- Make it about the client, not about your company.
- Make it easy to read and evaluate.
- Accuracy is essential in both content and form.
- Re-read it the next day before sending it out.
- Don’t make your proposal dull; add flavor and drama.
- Think through any objections and address them preemptively.
Love one of our blogs? Feel free to use an excerpt on your own site, newsletter, blog, etc. Just be sure to send us a copy or link, and include the following at the end of the excerpt: “This content is reprinted from Mark Jewell’s Selling Energy Blog, a source of daily motivation for professionals advancing efficiency. Mark Jewell is the Wall Street Journal best-selling author of Selling Energy: Inspiring Ideas That Get More Projects Approved! Subscribe at SellingEnergy.com.”
Article Prepared by Ollala Corp