How to Transform Your Company Into an Inbound Organization – Info Marketing
Marketing Podcast with Todd Hockenberry
My guest for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Todd Hockenberry. He is the founder of Top Line Results, a management consulting firm, and the co-author of the book Inbound Organization: How to Build and Strengthen Your Company’s Future Using Inbound Principles, which we discuss today.
Founded nearly 10 years ago, Top Line Results guides B2B companies who are struggling to adapt to the changes in buying behavior. Using online tools, they help clients stay ahead of the latest tech-driven changes.
Todd writes regularly about industry and technology trends, and has been published in trade magazines such as The Fabricator, Industrial Laser Solutions, Modern Metals, Modern Application News, and others. He also co-hosts the podcast Inbound2Grow with Dan Tyre.
Questions I ask Todd Hockenberry:
- What’s new that you are bringing to the subject of inbound?
- What is the “inbound organization”?
- How do you encourage your employees across all departments to embrace the inbound culture shift?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How the idea of “inbound” goes far beyond the reaches of marketing
- Why you need to stay focused on the customer throughout their entire interaction with your company
- How to shift your perspective from business owner to prospective client
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Todd Hockenberry:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Gusto! Payroll and benefits are hard. Especially when you’re a small business. Gusto is making payroll, benefits, and HR easy for modern small businesses. You no longer have to be a big company to get great technology, great benefits, and great service to take care of your team.
To help support the show, Gusto is offering our listeners an exclusive, limited-time deal. Sign up today, and you’ll get 3 months free once you run your first payroll. Just go to Gusto.com/TAPE.
Article Prepared by Ollala Corp