I4MS Disruptors Awards: recognising excellence in SMEs and mid-caps – Startup Europe News | Enterpreneurship
The I4MS Disruptors Awards will select the best companies that have innovated and implemented ICT technologies to improve their business, bring radical innovation to their sector and reach new markets at national or international scale.
Who can apply?
This call is available to all SMEs that have received technological and financial support from the Innovation Actions that are part of the I4MS initiative since its foundation (Fortissimo, Cloudflow, CloudSME, LAHSARE, INTEFIX, EuRoC, Appolo, ReconCell, BeinCPPS, Fortissimo2, HORSE, MIDIH, Cloudifacturing, L4MS and AMable).
The support from the Innovation Actions is given through innovation experiments where the SME partners with other actors of the ecosystem (Digital Innovation Hubs, academia, technology providers, other companies, etc.) to find targeted solutions to its business needs in the areas of additive manufacturing, cyber-physical systems, Internet of Things, robotics, High-Performance Computing or laser technologies.
What is the prize?
- Specially designed offline and online visibility during the Mobile World Congress 2019 (Barcelona) plus two exhibition tickets
- Innovation and technological support in a tailor-made workshop offered by the Danish Technological Institute and MADE – Manufacturing Academy of Denmark
- An exhibitor space at the FIWARE Summit at the end of 2018
- The possibility to benefit from the I4MS Acceleration services
- A plane ticket and accommodation to take part in the Disruptors Awards Ceremony that will be held in Warsaw at the end of 2018.
How to apply?
All applications must be submitted by 5 September 2018 at 17:00 (CET). The results will be published in October 2018 at i4ms.eu.
For more information, you can check the applicants guide and all other details on the I4MS website.
The EU initiative ICT Innovation for Manufacturing SMEs (I4MS)connects SMEs, startups and mid-caps with European Digital Innovation Hubs, who help companies to test and adopt the latest digital technologies.
I4MS is one of the key initiatives launched by the European Commission within the action line on Digital Innovation Hubs. Nearly EUR 110 million have been invested on I4MS since its launch in 2013, with a supplementary investment of EUR 35 million in 2017. More than 350 innovation experiments are helping hundreds of companies across Europe to foster their competitiveness.