Miley Cyrus wore an unzipped jacket with nothing underneath
- Miley Cyrus and Mark Ronson were the musical guests on NBC’s “Saturday Night Live” over the weekend.
- For one of their performances, the two delivered a rendition of their recently released single, “Nothing Breaks Like a Heart.”
- Decked out in a sparkly tracksuit by Gucci, Cyrus wore the jacket unzipped with nothing underneath.
- Fans online seemed confused about how the singer’s top was staying in place.
Over the weekend, Miley Cyrus wore a daring outfit on NBC’s “Saturday Night Live” that had fans worrying about a potential wardrobe malfunction.
The singer and producer Mark Ronson were the musical guests on Saturday’s episode, which was hosted by Matt Damon.
For the duo’s first performance, a rendition of their recently released single, “Nothing Breaks Like a Heart,” Cyrus donned a sparkly tracksuit by Gucci and wore the jacket unzipped with nothing underneath.
- Read more: 41 photos that show how Miley Cyrus’ style has evolved through the years
People online seemed confused about how Cyrus’ jacket was staying in place.
Some Twitter users wondered whether the singer was using double-sided tape, glue, or some other trick to keep her top from slipping off.
Cyrus’ Gucci jacket and joggers are still available online for $2,500 and $1,700, respectively, but until the singer reveals how she kept the top in place, wear it unzipped at your own risk.