UI Breakfast Podcast. Episode 114: Product Demos Done Right with Aaron Krall
What makes a perfect product demo? How do you engage and convert a potential customer instead of boring them to death with a monotonous screenshare? Today our guest is Aaron Krall, a SaaS enterprise sales coach. You’ll learn when SaaS demos are a good fit, how to organize and structure your call, and how to move the sale forward by making it all about the user.
Download the MP3 audio file: right-click here and choose Save As.
Podcast feed: subscribe to http://simplecast.fm/podcasts/1441/rss in your favorite podcast app, and follow us on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play Music.
- SaaS Growth Hacks — Aaron’s famous Facebook group
- Breakthrough Advertising — a book by Eugene M. Schwartz
- 24sessions — Aaron’s favorite no-download tool for scheduling and conducting video calls
- Zoom, GoToMeeting — other popular tools for video calls
- Calendly, Book Like A Boss, YouCanBook.me — popular scheduling tools
- Userlist.io — Jane’s SaaS product with Benedikt Deicke and Claire Suellentrop
- Aaron’s blog
- Follow Aaron on Twitter: @aaron_krall
This episode is brought to you by Userlist.io. This new tool helps SaaS founders get a better understanding of each individual user journey, and send users relevant behavior-based email. To learn more, join the waiting list at userlist.io.
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Learn more here.
Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here’s how.