Wednesday: Housing Starts, Fed Chair Powell, Beige Book – Info Risk Manage
by Bill McBride on 7/17/2018 08:41:00 PM
• At 7:00 AM ET, The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
• At 8:30 AM, Housing Starts for June. The consensus is for 1.320 million SAAR, down from 1.350 million SAAR in May.
• During the day, The AIA’s Architecture Billings Index for June (a leading indicator for commercial real estate).
• At 10:00 AM, Testimony, Fed Chair Jerome Powell, Semiannual Monetary Policy Report to the Congress, Before the Committee on Financial Services, U.S. House of Representatives
• At 2:00 PM, the Federal Reserve Beige Book, an informal review by the Federal Reserve Banks of current economic conditions in their Districts.
Article Prepared by Ollala Corp