40 for Before the 4th – Info PR
Hello pre-Independence Day job-seekers & -browsers; we’ve got 40 terrific opportunities for you to dive into before your mindset switches over to tomorrow’s cookouts & fireworks. Be safe on the 4th, and we’ll see you again on Thursday.
1) The Environmental Working Group has shared this fresh Social Media Manager opportunity with us – 3-5 years managing social for a nonprofit or consumer-facing brand desired; facility with Photoshop or other graphic creation platforms a plus.
2) Music rights management mainstay BMI seeks Head of Government Relations to help protect the interests of a galaxy of songwriters, composers & publishers – 10+ years’ experience working in the music, entertainment and/or lobbying industries required; the ability to comp us hard-to-get concert tickets would also be terrific, thanks.
3) The British Council, the UK’s international organization promoting cultural relations & educational opportunities, seeks well-experienced Head of Strategic Communications & Marketing – $70k – apply by July 15
4) Partners for the Americas seeks a Director, New Business Development with 5+ years’ experience coordinating proposal development processes with public and private donors including USAID, the State Dept., USDOL, USDA, foundations and/or other donors.
5) The Data Coalition advocates on behalf of the private-sector & the public interest for the transformation of government information into standardized, machine-readable open data, and they are looking for a new Executive Director (pdf) to helm the group – passion for and commitment to government reform & 5+ years of relevant senior management experience required – see more about the search here.
6) The Peter G. Peterson Foundation is in search mode for a Digital Content Producer with 6-8 years of related experience & familiarity with fiscal, budget & economic issues and related sources of data in those areas – New York – search managed by LeaderFit
7) AARP – Senior Media Relations Associate
8) Accion – Digital Content Strategist & Editor
9) Airline Owners & Pilots Association – Director, Foundation Communications – Frederick, MD
10-11) Association for Talent Development – see also main career page
12-16) Capitol Hill
17) Catholic University – Athletics Communications Assistant (pdf)
18-19) DC Environmental Film Festival
- Development Manager
- Interns (scroll to find) – Fall/Spring opportunities available in marketing/communications, development, programming and video production
20) DC Office of Unified Communications – Public Affairs Specialist – $72k-$92k – apply by July 13
21-23) Deliver Strategies – temporary posts through 2018 election season
24) Earthjustice – Legislative Assistant
25) The Hill – Social Media Curator
26) Howard University – University Editor
27) HSC Health System – Communications Project Manager, External Affairs
28) Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights – Annual Giving & Database Officer (pdf) – see also main career page
29) Lockheed Martin – Communications Representative
30) NAADAC/Association for Addition Professionals – Communications Coordinator
31-33) National Football League (scroll to find our use WA location)
34) National Society of Professional Engineers – Manager for Advocacy & Government Relations
35) New York Civil Liberties Union – Media Strategist – New York – apply by July 27
36) Smithsonian Institution – Communications Specialist – $81k-$126k – apply by July 6; subject to early closure
37) Trade Center Management Associates – Marketing Intern, Fall 2018 – paid or academic credit position – see also main career page
38) U.S. Army/Office of the Chief of Staff – Writer/Editor – $96k-$126k – apply by July 12
39) Virginia Board for People with Disabilities – Communications Assistant – to $20/hr – Richmond, Va. – apply by July 13
40) We the Action – Director of Communications & Digital – temporary post; 4-5 month term
Article Prepared by Ollala Corp