Enterprise Guide to Cloud Culture Transformation | Free eBook – Info Linux
Cloud computing has become ubiquitous in modern businesses, with 93% of organizations using some form of cloud service.Not only can the cloud free up resources to focus on core business drivers as opposed to server maintenance, it can also add a level of resiliency and scalability to your infrastructure that is hard to duplicate on-premises. With advantages in scalability and flexibility for many use cases when compared to on-prem deployments, leveraging the cloud can be the difference between gaining a competitive edge and falling behind the curve. So how can you get the conversation going to get your organization to start thinking about the cloud culture transformation?
If you're part of an organization that is hesitant to embrace cloud culture, pushing such a paradigm-shifting transformation can be difficult but here's a free eBook to help you get started.
What you'll find in the eBook:
- How to justify business needs for the cloud
- The path to cloud transformation
- Ways to overcome resistance to change
- How to bridge the knowledge gap to empower your team with cloud technologies
After reading the eBook, you'll be able to:
- Establish use cases for the cloud
- Jump-start the organizational change required to compel a shift to the cloud
- Invest in your team to make the transition to the cloud a success
Download the eBook:
Who the eBook is aimed at:
- IT team leaders
- Technology leaders
- Development teams
Learn how we can help your team start transitioning to the cloud, speak to a training solution specialist now.
Article Prepared by Ollala Corp