The benefits of using marketing automation
The proliferation of digital channels and devices has made it more difficult for B2B marketers to accurately target prospects with the right messages, on the right devices, at the right times. Prospects are managing more of the buying process themselves, creating decision short lists by researching brand websites and social channels without ever speaking to a sales rep.
Faced with these challenging market dynamics and increasing ROI pressure, B2B marketers at companies of all sizes can gain these benefits from a marketing automation platform:
- Increased marketing efficiency. Automate time-consuming, manual tasks.
- Enhanced ability to generate more and better qualified leads. Combine multiple criteria with a lead scoring system to generate and identify sales-qualified leads.
- A multichannel view of prospect behavior. Integrate multiple channels and devices to create more comprehensive prospect profiles.
- Better alignment of sales and marketing goals. By working cooperatively to set scoring parameters and define qualified leads, sales and marketing become one team.
- Improved lead conversion and ROI. Forrester found that B2B marketers implementing marketing automation experience a 10% increase in their sales-pipeline contribution.
If you’re considering a marketing automation platform, this report can help you decide if you need one. “B2B Marketing Automation Platforms: A Marketer’s Guide” examines the market for marketing automation platforms and the considerations involved in implementing this software into your business.
Included in this 48-page report are profiles of 14 leading marketing automation vendors, pricing charts, capabilities comparisons and recommended steps for evaluating and purchasing.