Save Podcasts From Any Website on a PC Using Movavi Screen Capture | Tips & Tricks
Do you enjoy listening to some of the many podcasts that are available nowadays? Generally, you should be able to find podcasts that cover any topic that may be of interest to you – and it is an excellent way to discover new things and learn about them.
While some websites will let you download and save their podcasts, many only allow you to stream them instead. That can be a bit of an annoyance, particularly if you like to save your favorite podcasts and transfer them to other devices so that you can listen to them later on. Fortunately, if you use Movavi Screen Capture you shouldn’t have any issue with that in the future.
Although Movavi Screen Capture is technically a screen recorder, it can be re-purposed to help you record podcasts from any website or streaming platform. To learn how to record podcasts using it, just follow these simple instructions:
1. Launch Movavi Screen Capture and select the ‘Record screen’ option.
2. Click anywhere on the screen to open the capture panel.
3. Make sure the ‘System Audio’ icon is highlighted in green so that the audio from the podcast will be recorded (click on it if not).
4. Check that the ‘Microphone’ icon is not highlighted.
5. Click ‘REC’ when you are ready and begin playing the podcast.
6. After the podcast is done or the part you’re interested in is over, click ‘Stop’.
7. Click ‘Save as’ and select MP3 or any other audio format from the list that is available.
Because you are only saving the recording as an audio file it really doesn’t matter whether you choose to record a specific area of your screen. However, if you are interested in recording video to go along with the audio of the podcast, Movavi Screen Capture is certainly more than up to the task.
Not only will Movavi Screen Capture let you fully control the recording parameters such as the capture region and frame rate, but it also has features to help you capture any keyboard and mouse actions. Additionally, you can manage the recording using its hotkeys, or even set up a timer to automatically stop the recording after a fixed duration.
Suffice to say whether you just want to save podcasts or use it to even record video streams directly from your PC screen, you should be able to do so quite easily. Be sure to put Movavi Screen Capture through the paces when you try it out, as the features, it brings to the table will give you everything you need to grab any sort of video or audio from your PC.