- Michael Loccisano/Getty Images
- It’s not a Hollywood secret that Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds love to troll one another.
- Lively took to Instagram to promote her new movie “A Simple Favor.”
- The photo features her posing with a naked man.
- Reynolds had a hilarious comment.
When it comes to trolling one another, no couple does it better than Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively.
Blake Lively posted an Instagram photo to promote her new movie “A Simple Favor.” The photo features Lively dressed as her character from the movie, Emily. She’s posing with a naked man who’s holding up a martini. The naked man in question is boxer Thomas Canestraro and not Reynolds, her husband of five years.
She captioned the photo with “My turn…”
Of course, the post didn’t go unnoticed by Reynolds who simply commented with “He seems nice.”
The couple, who have two daughters together, have a long history of joking around online.
Who could forget the time Reynolds savagely captioned a photo of Lively on a movie set with a “#nofilter.”
Or back in August 2017, when Reynolds shared a birthday message for his wife but cut her mostly out from the photo he shared. Lively got back at him in October with her birthday message, but this time the photo was of Ryan Gosling and a barely visible Reynolds.
In conclusion, the couple who trolls together, stays together.