Top 3 Logo Animation (Sting) Templates for Adobe Premiere | How To
Envato Elements recently launched its video project section, including templates for popular video editing apps like After Effects and Adobe Premiere. Even for rookie video editors, these templates can help you create professional videos by giving you an easy-to-use starting point.
In this instalment of our Best-in-Class series we’re focusing on the best-of-the-best Premiere logo sting templates projects that you’ll find in the Elements library. All of these projects are included as part of a subscription to Envato Elements.
Displaying a static logo doesn’t help capture your audience’s attention; it really helps to add some animation! These three projects breathe new
life into your logo and make sure everyone is watching.
Here are our picks for the best logo animations (stings) for Adobe Premiere, for most people.
Top Simple Logo Intro for Adobe Premiere: Logo Identity Premiere Pro
Logo Identity Premiere Pro is our top choice for simple logo intro project. It’s quick and easy, and it looks great. Drop your static logo image into the template and watch it smoothly tumble on screen. Elegant without pretense and dynamic without being dizzying, this logo animation is the perfect complement to your branding.
- Who it’s for: Anyone who needs to animate their logo with studio-quality style
- Why we like it: Easy to use and quick to watch, Logo Identity gives you the flexibility to display any logo in seconds
Top Logo Intro With Particle Effects: Particle Burst Logo Reveal
A burst reveal is a fiery visual sure to grab the viewer’s attention. Give your logo the spark it needs with Particle Burst Logo Reveal: our top particle effects logo sting for Adobe Premiere. Simply add your logo graphic and let the template do the rest.
- What it’s for: Projects and businesses that need a little extra flair with their logo
- Why we like it: Particle effects are powerful, but and they can be tricky to use: this project make it easy
Quick Title Sting
is great if you don’t have a logo, or if your logo is text-based. It’s a simple but dynamic
animation that looks far better than static text. Featuring dazzling
lens flare, your title will emerge from the haze into the center of
- Who it’s for: Anyone who needs to animate a text title
- Why we like it: It’s simple, but adds a level of production value even to the most basic projects