Marketing Podcast with Pam Didner
This week on the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I chat with Pam Didner. After almost 20 years in corporate America, where Didner held a variety of senior leadership positions in departments as varied as finance and accounting, supply-chain management, and global marketing strategy, she decided to strike out on her own.
Didner is now a public speaker, facilitator and coach, consultant, and author with a focus on global content marketing. She is the author of two books, including the forthcoming Effective Sales Enablement: Achieve sales growth through collaborative sales and marketing.
On today’s episode, Didner discusses her new book, and what small and mid-sized business owners can do to build a bridge between the sales and marketing teams that encourages mutual understanding, fosters a greater internal support network, and helps serve the larger goals of the business.
Questions I ask Pam Didner:
- How do you define sales enablement?
- How do you bring sales and marketing together when they have such different goals, priorities, and support systems?
- Is the sales function obsolete?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How technology and data has brought the sales and marketing functions closer together.
- Why small businesses can benefit from turning their salespeople into brand ambassadors.
- How to use the information from your customer service team to shape your marketing and sales approaches.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Pam Didner:
- Learn more about Pam Didner
- Pre-order Effective Sales Enablement
- Listen to the 7 Minute Marketing podcast
- Follow on Facebook
- Connect on LinkedIn
- Follow on Twitter
- Follow on Instagram
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!