5 Easy Tips to Improve Your Visual Content
Overall 80% of marketers use visual assets in their social media marketing and even just the word “video” in an email subject line boosts open rates by 19% and clickthrough rates by 65%. While creating a marketing campaign, the most important thing is that the visual content should be developed with the same care as any other element.
Tips to Improve Your Visual Content
Using visual content in your marketing campaign will not only increase traffic to your website but also create more ways to tell your brand story. No matter whether you are using stock content or your own images on social networking sites or YouTube. We have prepared 5 easy tips to help you improve the visual content of your brand.
Know Your Audience
Marketing research is a prerequisite for creating an effective marketing campaign, it is not surprising that it is also important for creating effective visuals. Ask yourself who your audience is, what platforms they use, and how they use visual content. With this information, you can shape your content in a way that makes sense for your marketing purposes. It is better to adapt your content to fit your audience’s social media and video formats, making it really engaging that even a glimpse of it gets captured by the brain.
Use Copywriting Methods and Be Consistent
In addition to maintaining consistency and acknowledging your audience, the use of basic techniques of copywriting to create visual elements can show the difference between the average and memorable visual content. No matter what your style: colorful graphics, abstract shapes, or thin corporate line – stick to it. Every image you post for your brand’s marketing purposes should match your style.
Maintain Consistent Visual Marketing & Design on Different Platforms
It does not mean that your visual content will a priori look the same (in fact, it should be varied), there should be cohesive elements that fit together with other visual elements as well as your overall brand. Whether it’s done with the same color palette, the same tone of voice, or something as simple as a font, it is a key step in creating professional and engaging visual content that perfectly represents your brand.
One of the best reasons for using visual content in your marketing campaigns is its ability to break up text and present information in a simple, easy-to-read format. To maximize these benefits, it is essential to simplify the visual content. Visual elements that rely too heavily on text, are small and cramped, or clutter up the page and can negate the benefits of visual content.
Use Different Types of Visual Content Creation
It is a great idea to use dynamic and diverse visual content to engage and entertain users – there are many forms of visual content, so do not limit yourself to photos and images. If you have used an image once, there is no rule that you are not allowed to use it again. Add it to a short video or turn it into a screenshot with interesting infographics.
If you can do that, why not use your creative to create comics or memes to boost engagement with your brand.
- The first thing that comes to mind when we think of visual content is pictures. A picture can sometimes say more than a thousand words and tell readers a lot of information in just a few seconds.
- Photos are the most common form of visual content, and they are common for a specific reason. When used correctly, they attract attention, can be informative, and help with the preservation of traffic. It is easy to use stock photos, but they’re not personal and can disconnect readers from your message.
- Static infographics are more simple and easier to create. Dynamic infographics are new and trending as this type has a lot of opportunities to grab the audience’s attention. The user will have more incentives to stop and read what you have to say. Whichever style you choose, infographics and videos are very easy to share.
- GIFs can be a useful way to add static images to motion without having to click on the video. Likewise, a blank screen and silence immediately grab our attention while watching TV, motion on a static page does the same.
- Static images are often considering the main type of visual content creation, but the video is a great addition to your marketing toolbox. It’s best to create short and memorable videos, no matter how long your post is.
Anyone who has ever created and promoted a social media post knows that sometimes it can be tricky to find the right visuals. Visual content can be the secret that makes your post stand out from thousands of similar posts. It will also be helpful in retaining customers.