Forge New Relationships and Reach New Customers with PartnerCentric’s Brand2Brand | Affliate Marketing
It’s what we’ve been doing for our clients all along; finding great partners to grow your company and revenue, but with a twist! Our Brand2Brand service allows you to partner with like-minded and complementary retailers and brands, getting you in front of new audiences that you may not have had access to otherwise. We’ll tap them on the shoulder for you, so you can tap into their audiences.
We find that brand to brand partnerships can be mutually beneficial when done right. Here are some of the benefits for both you and the brand you partner with:
- Proactively establish and negotiate partnerships with like-minded and complementary brands based on your criteria in order to acquire new customers
- Get your brand in front of new audiences, attracting new potential customers that fit your target demographic
- Co-marketing opportunities for you to leverage a brand partner’s offers to add value to your community or customer base
- Surprise and delight their customers by promoting your offers to their customer base, at the right times
- Add value to their company by aligning with your brand
- Help them retain customers and attract new ones through providing compelling offers outside of their own products and services
- Incent their customers by offering your products/services/deals for joining their loyalty and reward programs
How it Works:
Not only do we do all the leg work to forge new brand partnerships and get them off the ground, we also leverage affiliate tracking for promotional opportunities secured between brands, bringing you insight into what partnerships are working. Even better, we deliver our Brand2Brand services on a performance basis, so we only earn when you earn.
Ready to get started and learn more about Brand2Brand by PartnerCentric? Reach out to Kristine.Kirschke@partnercentric.com.
The post Forge New Relationships and Reach New Customers with PartnerCentric’s Brand2Brand appeared first on PartnerCentric.