Top Digital Marketing Growth Hacks – Lon Safko and Jamie Turner [Webinar Recording] – Tech| Email Marketing
Are you looking for ways to save time and money for your online marketing campaigns? Watch the recording of this webinar featuring Jamie Turner and Lon Safko and get an insider look on digital marketing.
Watch the webinar with the two industry experts and learn how to run digital marketing campaigns to scale your business:
Jamie Turner talks about:
- Paid search: how to target ads at people who leave your website and remind them about your business next time they browse the internet.
- Online display: how to run banner ads on desktop, smartphone, or tablet.
- Video marketing: how to get started with video marketing.
- Marketing automation: marketing automation stats and top automated workflow ideas for beginners.
- Paid social: how to target specific audience or retarget the people who visited your website.
Lon Safko shares top 10 marketing concepts that are changing the game:
Lon shares his thoughts on:
- the internet of things
- virtual reality
- augmented reality
- and artificial intelligence
More expert insights from GetResponse
If you want to hear Jamie and Lon uncover insights and information on how to keep a business running at peak efficiency, listen to their episode of our Entrepreneur of the Month podcast series:
For more digital marketing tips check out the 10 Cutting-Edge Digital Marketing Techniques.
Also, we recommend watching our Email Marketing Excellence 2018: Top Tips and Insights webinar recording if you want to learn how other businesses use email and automation tools, and discover why you need a strategy to stand out and be successful.
Tell us what you think
So, how did you like it? Did you find tips you can use to improve your digital marketing communication? Tell us about your favorite ones. And if you have other tips you’d like to share with our community, let us know in the comments.
The post Top Digital Marketing Growth Hacks – Lon Safko and Jamie Turner [Webinar Recording] appeared first on GetResponse Blog – Online Marketing Tips.